MN AWWA Community College Scholarship
The Minnesota Section of the American Water Works Association (MN AWWA) awards up to two $2,000 scholarships per year to individuals enrolled in Technical or Community College degree programs that benefit and support the water industry (water operations, science, engineering, etc).
To apply, complete the form below and hit submit
Basis of Award:
- Student must have completed at least one semester of a water-related technical program at an accredited institution during the scholarship year;
- Student must submit all information requested on the Minnesota AWWA scholarship application form; and
- Student must submit a current transcript from the college(s) of attendance.
- Applicants who are currently members of MN AWWA, or applicants who work for a utility member of MN AWWA;
- Applicants who are actively involved in the Section, (committee members, District or Section officers, conference presenters, etc.);
- Scholastic achievement (GPA);
- Applicants involved in student chapters, professional societies, research, and/or summer work in water-related fields.
Preference may also be given to applicants whose parents have been members of MN AWWA, work for a utility member of MN AWWA, or whose parents are actively involved in the MN AWWA Section.
Application Deadline: November 15
Note: At this time, the Community College Scholarship and the One AWWA Operator Scholarship have been combined. Submit an application for the One AWWA Operator Scholarship if you are interested in the Community College Scholarship.