The Minnesota AWWA Water Loss Control Committee and The Water Research Foundation (WRF) are conducting a workshop on water auditing, loss reduction, and control.
The workshop will be held on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at the Lost Spur Golf & Event Center in Eagan, MN - from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm and will feature presentations and panel discussions with industry leaders, and local peer exchange. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Continuing Education Units and Professional Development Hours (CEU/PDH) will be available.
Utilities interested in water loss management and control should attend. Key Agenda topics are:
- AWWA M36 Water Audits and Loss Control Programs
- MN DNR Water Conservation Tracking & Alignment with M36 Data
- Water Loss Control Research Overview
- Spotlight on Local Experience in the Twin Cities
- Lightning Round Panel on Local Utilities' Experience Using the AWWA M36, MnDNR Tracking Tool and Intervention Strategies
Participants will have the opportunity to interact with experts and peers utilities prominent in the water loss field and ask questions relevant to their organizations
The workshop will be free, but registration will be limited to 75 people.
click here to REGISTER NOW
For any questions regarding this workshop opportunity, please contact Kabby Jones, MN AWWA Water Loss Control Committee Chair at 763.278.5917 or firstname.lastname@example.org or - Jennifer Warner, Regional Liaison, WRF at 303.734.3422 or email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!